White Ash Learning’s history, mission, and vision are intertwined with the teachings of mentors, elders, and teachers from the more than human world. Below is just a sampling of the long list of organizations and individuals that have shaped our programming over the years.
View About Us for more details about the current influences to programming.
The following programs, teachers, and communities have been instrumental in supporting the development of our programming and staff:
- Self Directed Education Facilitator Development with Je’anna Clements
- Wildwood Path based in Unity, ME
- North Star Adventures based in Unity, ME
- Belfast Bay Watershed Coalition based in Belfast, ME
- Maine Primitive Skills School based in Augusta, ME
- A Tracker’s Trail based in Brattleboro, VT
- Art of Mentoring at Vermont Wilderness School based in Brattleboro, VT
- Bolad’s Kitchen based in Ojo Caliente, NM
- Animas Valley Institute offering programs worldwide
- Lead with Nature, based in Cape Neddick, ME
- Laura Seaton, Path Forward Consulting